Monday, December 5, 2016

Physician?

Ian has started saying that he "wants to e a doctor when he grows up."

Up until today, my son would *never* even entertain the thought of considering a career in medicine. Although he has the perfect "physician" personality, I don't press. Because...there are a plethora of other great options out there, none of which involve anything close to medicine. But....I must admit that I'm feeling happy and proud this evening because he told his math tutor tonight (for the first time ever):
I want to be a doctor when I grow up.
I knew I'd wear him down.  :-) (j/k)

Ian is so calm. Such a "rule follower." Conscientious. Compassionate. Insouciant. Confident. Secure. Patient. He's not interested in chasing waterfalls. He likes "safe" and "secure." He's fair, and uncomplicated. He would be PERFECT for medicine - and medicine for him  :-)

"Mommy. I think I actually look like a doctor!"

Indeed you do Ian.

Age almost 1

No comments:

Post a Comment